1. Limit how many times recruiters from any organization may come to the school each year.
I suggest two on-campus visits per year.
2. Do not allow recruiters to ask children for contact information. Turn it around. Let the children get the recruiter's information.
Both of those seem so common sense to me.
What have I accomplished so far?
1. Recruiters are no longer in the hall at lunch time - they have to be in a classroom.
2. Recruiters may no longer solicit the 7th and 8th graders.
3. All recruiters must sign the visitor log.
4. All recruiter visits are now on the online calendar so the public will know when they are scheduled.